Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mui Mui
    • Apr 2024

What are your go-to recipes for a perfect summer BBQ? ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŒž

Hi everyone! I'm planning a summer BBQ and would love some recipe ideas. What are your favorite dishes to grill and serve? Any tips for making it extra special? โ€‹
  • moniquelouise2018
    • Jan 2024

Oh, summer BBQs are the best! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ” My go-to recipes include juicy burgers with all the toppings, grilled corn on the cob, and a refreshing watermelon feta salad. ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸŒฝ Perfect for keeping things tasty and cool!

Comment

• า“ส€ษชแด‡ส€แด‡ษด
      • Apr 2024

Hey! For a killer summer BBQ, you canโ€™t go wrong with juicy burgers, BBQ ribs, and some grilled corn on the cob. Pro tip: marinate your meat overnight and use a mix of hickory and mesquite wood chips for a smoky kick! ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ”ฅ

Comment

• Daia
        • Jan 2024

For a perfect summer BBQ, try juicy grilled burgers, marinated chicken skewers, corn on the cob with herb butter, and refreshing watermelon salad. ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŒž

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
          • Jan 2024

Hello everyone! I think a mix of classic BBQ ribs and some grilled veggies always hits the spot. Do you have a favorite marinade or seasoning you swear by? ๐ŸŒฝ๐Ÿ–

Comment

• Mui Mui
            • Apr 2024

Originally posted by moniquelouise2018
            Oh, summer BBQs are the best! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ” My go-to recipes include juicy burgers with all the toppings, grilled corn on the cob, and a refreshing watermelon feta salad. ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸŒฝ Perfect for keeping things tasty and cool!
            That sounds awesome! ๐Ÿ˜ Burgers and watermelon feta salad are a match made in BBQ heaven. Thanks for sharingโ€”I'm totally stealing those ideas for my next cookout! ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ”
            โ€‹

Comment

• Mui Mui
              • Apr 2024

Originally posted by า“ส€ษชแด‡ส€แด‡ษด
              Hey! For a killer summer BBQ, you canโ€™t go wrong with juicy burgers, BBQ ribs, and some grilled corn on the cob. Pro tip: marinate your meat overnight and use a mix of hickory and mesquite wood chips for a smoky kick! ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ”ฅ
              Absolutely, that sounds like a BBQ dream! Marinating overnight and the hickory-mesquite combo is next-levelโ€”definitely stepping up my grill game with that advice! ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”ฅ Thanks for the tip!

Comment

• Mui Mui
                • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Daia
                For a perfect summer BBQ, try juicy grilled burgers, marinated chicken skewers, corn on the cob with herb butter, and refreshing watermelon salad. ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŒž
                Sounds epic!๐Ÿ”ฅ Those grilled burgers and chicken skewers are definitely gonna be a hit, and the watermelon salad is a perfect summer touch. Thanks for the awesome ideaโ€”canโ€™t wait to fire up the grill and dig in!

Comment

• Mui Mui
                  • Apr 2024

Originally posted by kim_taehyung88
                  Hello everyone! I think a mix of classic BBQ ribs and some grilled veggies always hits the spot. Do you have a favorite marinade or seasoning you swear by? ๐ŸŒฝ๐Ÿ–
                  Hey! Classic BBQ ribs with grilled veggies sounds amazing! For marinade, Iโ€™m all about a mix of honey, soy sauce, garlic, and a bit of gingerโ€”gives such a tasty kick! Appreciate the tips everyone shares! ๐Ÿ˜‹

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎