Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Recipes for Outdoor Entertaining?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
    • Apr 2024

Favorite Recipes for Outdoor Entertaining?

Good morning! I need some recipe inspiration for my next outdoor gathering. What are your favorite dishes and drinks to serve when entertaining outside? 🍤🍸​
  • Marich
    • Jan 2024

Hey there! For outdoor parties, I love grilling up some shrimp skewers with a zesty marinade and serving them alongside a big bowl of fresh guacamole and chips. 🍤🍹 And don’t forget to whip up a batch of refreshing mojitos—super easy and always a hit!

Comment

• DonCatter
      • Apr 2024

Definitely! For outdoor entertaining, I love making grilled skewers with a mix of veggies and meats, and a refreshing pasta salad on the side. Don’t forget some easy s'mores for dessert! 😋

Comment

• ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Marich
        Hey there! For outdoor parties, I love grilling up some shrimp skewers with a zesty marinade and serving them alongside a big bowl of fresh guacamole and chips. 🍤🍹 And don’t forget to whip up a batch of refreshing mojitos—super easy and always a hit!
        Shrimp skewers with guac and mojitos sound like the ultimate party vibe! Thanks for the awesome suggestion—sounds like a fun and tasty combo! 🍹🍤🙌

Comment

• ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by DonCatter
          Definitely! For outdoor entertaining, I love making grilled skewers with a mix of veggies and meats, and a refreshing pasta salad on the side. Don’t forget some easy s'mores for dessert! 😋
          That sounds awesome! Grilled skewers, pasta salad, and s'mores are total classics—perfect combo for a fun outdoor hangout! 🌭 Thanks for the tip, I’m definitely stealing this idea for my next get-together! 🙌

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎