Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joshyytree09
    • Mar 2024

What's the secret to super lush ferns? ๐ŸŒฟ

Hey everyone! I've been trying to get my ferns to thrive indoors, but they always end up looking a bit sad. Does anyone have tips on soil, watering, or light that really make a difference? Thanks in advance!
  • Marich
    • Jan 2024

Hey! For lush ferns, try using a mix of peat and perlite for soil, keep them in bright, indirect light, and water them when the top inch of soil is dry. Mist them regularly to boost humidity! ๐ŸŒฑ๐Ÿ’ง

Comment

• joshyytree09
      joshyytree09 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks a ton for the tips! ๐ŸŒฟโœจ That soil mix and watering advice sound perfect. Iโ€™ll definitely keep misting them for that extra humidity boost. Appreciate the help! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’ง
  • aeri.wish
    • Jan 2024

Ferns be dramatic AF about moisture ..Keep the soil moist but not soggy, like a damp sponge, not a puddle! Mist them regularly too, especially if your place is dry. #FernParentProblems But trust me, they'll reward you with lushness! ๐ŸŒฟโœจ

Comment

• joshyytree09
      joshyytree09 commented
      Editing a comment
      Totally get itโ€”ferns can be quite the divas! ๐Ÿ˜… Thanks for the tips on keeping the soil just right and misting them regularly. Iโ€™m excited to see them thrive and reward me with their lushness
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎