Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mahito
    • Jan 2024

How often should I water my succulents? πŸŒ΅πŸ’§

I'm new to succulent care and not sure how frequently they need watering. Any advice to avoid overwatering? πŸ€”β€‹
  • Marich
    • Jan 2024

Hey there! 🌿 Succulents are pretty chill when it comes to watering – usually, once every 2-3 weeks should be good, but always let the soil dry out completely between waterings to avoid any root rot. Happy growing! πŸŒ΅πŸ’§

Comment

• Beatmaster
      • Mar 2024

I love succulents, and they’re pretty low-maintenance once you get the hang of it. As a rule of thumb, water them every 2-3 weeks. Just make sure the soil is completely dry before you water them again.

Comment

• Mahito
        • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Marich
        Hey there! 🌿 Succulents are pretty chill when it comes to watering – usually, once every 2-3 weeks should be good, but always let the soil dry out completely between waterings to avoid any root rot. Happy growing! πŸŒ΅πŸ’§
        Thanks for the tip! 🌱 I'll make sure to let the soil dry out completely between waterings to keep my succulents happy. Appreciate the advice! πŸŒ΅πŸ’§

Comment

• Mahito
          • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Beatmaster
          I love succulents, and they’re pretty low-maintenance once you get the hang of it. As a rule of thumb, water them every 2-3 weeks. Just make sure the soil is completely dry before you water them again.
          Succulents are awesome, right? Totally agree on the watering tip - letting the soil dry out is key! Thanks for the reminder! 🌡✨

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
            • Mar 2024

Hey! πŸŒ΅πŸ’§ Succulents are pretty low-maintenance. Water them every 2-3 weeks, or when the soil feels dry. Be sure not to overwaterβ€”these guys prefer to stay on the drier side. Happy watering!

Comment

• Mahito
              • Jan 2024

Originally posted by unfiltereddqueen
              Hey! πŸŒ΅πŸ’§ Succulents are pretty low-maintenance. Water them every 2-3 weeks, or when the soil feels dry. Be sure not to overwaterβ€”these guys prefer to stay on the drier side. Happy watering!
              Totally, succulents are like the chillest plants ever! Thanks for the watering tipsβ€”I'll keep 'em dry and happy! 😎

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎