Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tips for landscapes that harmonize with the natural environment and local ecosystem?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mahito
    • Jan 2024

Tips for landscapes that harmonize with the natural environment and local ecosystem?

Landscaping should complement, not compete with, the natural beauty of the surrounding environment. Let's discuss landscaping ideas that honor local ecosystems, preserve biodiversity, and promote ecological harmony.​
  • eon.xlslcbcdtks
    • Jan 2024

Native plants are where it's at! They're already used to the climate and need less care. Plus, they bring in the bees and butterflies! 🐝 I'm thinking of ditching the grass for a wildflower patch 🤔😁

Comment

• Tanley
      • Mar 2024

When planning my garden, I like to use native plants that thrive in my area. They require less water and maintenance, and attract local wildlife like birds and butterflies. It's all about creating a natural balance and preserving the ecosystem.

Comment

• Mahito
        • Jan 2024

Originally posted by eon.xlslcbcdtks
        Native plants are where it's at! They're already used to the climate and need less care. Plus, they bring in the bees and butterflies! 🐝 I'm thinking of ditching the grass for a wildflower patch 🤔😁
        Totally agree, native plants are the way to go! 🌻 Swapping grass for a wildflower patch sounds awesome—less maintenance and a bee-friendly vibe is a win! 🌼 Thanks for the tip, I'm vibing with the idea! 😁

Comment

• Mahito
          • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Tanley
          When planning my garden, I like to use native plants that thrive in my area. They require less water and maintenance, and attract local wildlife like birds and butterflies. It's all about creating a natural balance and preserving the ecosystem.
          That's awesome! Native plants are the way to go for low-maintenance beauty and attracting local wildlife. 🌼🦋 Thanks for sharing that cool tip!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎