Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chocomucho
    • Mar 2024

Best Hiking Trails in Winnipeg?

Hey everyone! I'm looking for some great hiking trails in the Winnipeg region. Any recommendations for scenic routes that aren't too challenging?​
  • aeri.wish
    • Jan 2024

Ohhh, I personally love the Seine River Greenway for easy strolls! 😍 Lots of pretty paths along the river and it's super flat ..Great for a quick escape from the city 🤗

Comment

• Mahito
      • Jan 2024

Hey! For a chill hike, check out the Assiniboine Forest—lots of cool trails with pretty views, but nothing too gnarly. Also, Birds Hill Park is great if you're into some nice scenery and easy trails. 🥾🌳

Comment

• sukuna_ace
        • Jan 2024

I think the Harte Trail is perfect for a leisurely hike, offering a peaceful escape close to the city. Though bringing bug spray in the warmer months might be a good idea! 🦟🌿

Comment

• Sandy
          • Jan 2024

Explore Assiniboine Forest for serene woodland paths and Bois-des-Esprits along the Seine River for diverse wildlife and scenic views! 🌲

Comment

• DonCatter
            • Apr 2024

Winnipeg hikers, where you at? 🥾🌲 If you're looking for some great trails, check out FortWhyte Alive for a mix of nature and wildlife, or take a stroll down the Harte Trail for a more peaceful, scenic route. 🌅🚶‍♂️ For something a bit more challenging, try the Assiniboine Forest—it’s like a little nature escape right in the city!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎