Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you keep pesky critters out of your garden?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crazylady24
    • Jan 2024

How do you keep pesky critters out of your garden?

Dealing with persistent furry visitors. What tricks do you use to keep critters at bay without declaring war on them?
  • sukuna_ace
    • Jan 2024

Keeping pests out of your garden involves a combination of preventive measures and, in some cases, targeted interventions. Attract or introduce natural predators to your garden. Birds, ladybugs, and predatory insects like spiders can help control pest populations.🌹🌷🌻

Comment

• eon.xlslcbcdtks
      • Jan 2024

Hey!! Got your dilemma so I've had my fair share of run-ins with those sneaky critters in the garden. What I've found works best is planting certain herbs, like mint or lavender around the perimeter. They don't like the smell, so it keeps them away without causing harm. Plus, it adds a nice touch of aroma to the garden! 🌿🐿️

#GardenHacks

Comment

• Marich
        • Jan 2024

I agreed with sukuna_ace and eon.xlslcbcdtks. Dealing with those pesky critters can be a real challenge, can't it? I've actually had some success with sprinkling some cayenne pepper around - it seems like they're not big fans of the spice. I've also heard that coffee grounds can work wonders as critters don't seem to like the smell. But who knows, it might take a bit of trial and error to find the perfect solution. Let me know if you come across any other magic tricks!🌱

I found this tips from Storables, and they have tons of great ideas that can help you out with any home problems you might be facing. Check it out!

Learn effective ways to eliminate bugs on outdoor plants and protect your outdoor furniture with our expert tips and advice. Keep your outdoor space bug-free and enjoyable.

#CritterBattle #GardenWoes Outdoor & Garden
        ​

Comment

• DragonMommy
          • Jan 2024

Tell those garden invaders to take a hike by sprinkling some cayenne pepper or chatting up your neighbor's cat – spicy vibes or a feline bouncer usually do the trick! 🌢️🐾

Comment

• harisen1116
            • Jan 2024

Dealing with critters can definitely put a damper on our gardening adventures, but fear not! I've found that placing some mesh netting or chicken wire around vulnerable plants can create a barrier that keeps those furry intruders at bay without causing harm. Plus, it allows for airflow and sunlight to reach your plants while keeping them protected. It's like giving your garden its own little fortress against unwanted visitors!

Comment

• Dane
              • Jan 2024

Use natural deterrents like planting strong-smelling herbs, setting up barriers, and applying non-toxic repellents to keep critters away from your garden.πŸƒ

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎