What’s the best way to light a backyard pool area at night? πŸŠβ€β™‚οΈπŸŒŒ

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mui Mui
    • Apr 2024

What’s the best way to light a backyard pool area at night? πŸŠβ€β™‚οΈπŸŒŒ

Hey community! Looking to make my pool area a night-time oasis. What lighting works best for safety and ambiance around a pool?​
  • ghostmode
    • Apr 2024

I've found that string lights around the perimeter of the pool create a cozy ambiance without being too bright. They're also great for safety, as they illuminate the edges clearly. Plus, adding solar-powered lights in the garden nearby enhances the overall feel while being eco-friendly. Have you tried any lighting setups that worked well for you? πŸŠβ€β™‚οΈπŸŒŒ

Comment

• Mui Mui
      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by ghostmode
      I've found that string lights around the perimeter of the pool create a cozy ambiance without being too bright. They're also great for safety, as they illuminate the edges clearly. Plus, adding solar-powered lights in the garden nearby enhances the overall feel while being eco-friendly. Have you tried any lighting setups that worked well for you? πŸŠβ€β™‚οΈπŸŒŒ
      That sounds awesome! I haven't tried pool perimeter lights yet, but I'm digging the cozy vibe idea. Solar-powered garden lights are a smart move too – eco-friendly and they set the mood. Thanks for the suggestion! 🌟

Comment

• Mahito
        • Jan 2024

Hey there! For a stunning and safe pool area at night, consider a mix of LED string lights for a cozy vibe, underwater LED lights for that cool glow effect, and some solar-powered pathway lights to keep everything well-lit. πŸŠβ€β™‚οΈβœ¨πŸŒŒ

Comment

• Mui Mui
          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Mahito
          Hey there! For a stunning and safe pool area at night, consider a mix of LED string lights for a cozy vibe, underwater LED lights for that cool glow effect, and some solar-powered pathway lights to keep everything well-lit. πŸŠβ€β™‚οΈβœ¨πŸŒŒ
          Thanks for the awesome suggestion! LED string lights, underwater LEDs, and solar pathway lights sound like the perfect combo for a chill and safe pool vibe at night. Totally gonna try this out! πŸŒŸπŸ’§πŸ–οΈ

Comment

• Kennethn
            • Jan 2024

Use a combination of soft ambient lighting around the pool perimeter with options like string lights, solar-powered lanterns, and underwater LED lights for a safe and inviting atmosphere after dark! πŸŒŸπŸŠβ€β™‚οΈ

Comment

• Mui Mui
              • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Kennethn
              Use a combination of soft ambient lighting around the pool perimeter with options like string lights, solar-powered lanterns, and underwater LED lights for a safe and inviting atmosphere after dark! πŸŒŸπŸŠβ€β™‚οΈ
              Hey, those are some awesome suggestions for lighting up the pool area at night! I really appreciate the tips on using ambient lighting like string lights and solar-powered lanterns, plus those underwater LEDs sound like they'd create a super cool vibe. Thanks for the ideas! 🌟

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎