Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to keep my indoor plant humidity on fleek?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Serenityheart
    • Jan 2024

How to keep my indoor plant humidity on fleek?

Indoor plants need that humidity glow up! 🌿🌿 Share your tips for keeping it 100 – groupies, humidity trays, or even bringing in a humidifier. Let's make our indoor jungle thrive, not just survive. πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ
  • nick23nick23
    • Jan 2024

Hey plant whisperers! 🌿✨ Let's turn that indoor jungle into a humidity paradise! Groupie gatherings for plants, a humidity tray disco, or bringing in the humidifier DJβ€”whatever gets those leaves feeling lush. How do you keep your plant's humidity on fleek? Let's spill the watering can secrets and make our green buddies thrive! πŸŒ΄πŸ’¦πŸŒŸ

Comment

• Kitkit
      • Jan 2024

Hey green thumbs! 🌿 For my indoor plants, I swear by humidity trays. They're like the VIP lounge for my ferns and palms! Also, misting now and then for that spa day feel. πŸ’¦βœ¨ What's your secret to keeping the humidity game strong? Let's keep the plant fam thriving! 🌱🏑

Comment

• byang
        • Jan 2024

Recently, I introduced a bit of daily misting for my tropical plants. It's like a spa mist for them, and they love it! Additionally, I strategically placed a bowl of water near heat sources to combat the dry indoor air during winter, it's the DIY version of a humidifier. Grouping plants together creates a microclimate, keeping humidity levels in sync. 🌺🚿✨

Comment

• DragonMommy
          • Jan 2024

Give your leafy pals a spa day by misting them with water or placing a tray of water nearby – they'll think they're on a tropical vacay! πŸŒΏπŸ’¦

Comment

• Primrose08
            • Jan 2024

Yeh, I use a humidifier to spray warm water around my plants. Make a humidifier tray. I choose a non-porous container like a plastic saucer, metal tray... name it.. fill it halfway full with water, cover it with stones, gravel, or charcoal, and arrange your plants inside. Tropical paradise at home!😍

Comment

• LightRenz
              • Jan 2024

You must keep your humidity loving plants away from heat sources, radiators or near radiant heated floors.
              Also areas that get wind or drafts may decrease moisture around plants and cause them to suffer, you can also spritz your plant several times a day to give it that extra poof of humidity

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎