Can anyone share their experience with solar chargers while backpacking? ☀️🔋

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
    • Apr 2024

Can anyone share their experience with solar chargers while backpacking? ☀️🔋

Greetings! I'm considering a solar charger for multi-day hikes. Does anyone have recommendations or insights on using them in the backcountry?
  • eon.xlslcbcdtks
    • Jan 2024

Solar chargers for backpacking? They can keep your phone alive on hikes, but be real ..cloudy days happen 😏 Pack a battery & expect slow charging. Still a handy tool though! 😉

Comment

• _funko00
      • Jan 2024

Using solar chargers while backpacking can be a game-changer! ☀️🔋 They're super handy for keeping devices like phones and GPS units charged up when you're off the grid. Just strap them to your pack during the day to soak up the sun, and by evening, you've got power! It's eco-friendly and reliable, as long as you have good sunlight. Plus, they're lightweight and portable, perfect for any outdoor adventure. It's like having your own renewable energy source on the go!

Comment

• ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by eon.xlslcbcdtks
        Solar chargers for backpacking? They can keep your phone alive on hikes, but be real ..cloudy days happen 😏 Pack a battery & expect slow charging. Still a handy tool though! 😉
        Totally get you, dude! Solar chargers are dope for keeping your phone alive on hikes, but yeah, gotta be real about those cloudy days. A backup battery is a smart move. Still, props for the solid suggestion! 🌦️🔋👍

Comment

• ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by _funko00
          Using solar chargers while backpacking can be a game-changer! ☀️🔋 They're super handy for keeping devices like phones and GPS units charged up when you're off the grid. Just strap them to your pack during the day to soak up the sun, and by evening, you've got power! It's eco-friendly and reliable, as long as you have good sunlight. Plus, they're lightweight and portable, perfect for any outdoor adventure. It's like having your own renewable energy source on the go!
          Hey, that's an awesome tip! 🌞🔋 Solar chargers sound like a total game-changer for backpacking. I'll definitely give them a shot on my next trip... keeping my phone and GPS juiced up without worrying about finding outlets sounds perfect. Thanks for the heads-up! 🏞️🤘

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎