Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buttercup
    • Jan 2024

Seeking advice for dealing with mosquitoes while hiking πŸ¦ŸπŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ

Mosquitoes love me, and I don't love them back! What are your best repellents or techniques to keep them at bay during your outdoor adventures?
  • Mui Mui
    • Apr 2024

Yo, I feel you! Citronella candles are my go-to, plus I layer up with bug spray containing DEET for extra protection. πŸ•―οΈπŸ¦Ÿ

Comment

• awzome404
      • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Mui Mui
      Yo, I feel you! Citronella candles are my go-to, plus I layer up with bug spray containing DEET for extra protection. πŸ•―οΈπŸ¦Ÿ
      I disagree with using citronella candles because they only work in small areas and aren't effective in windy conditions. I think investing in a good quality DEET or picaridin spray would be a better choice for broader protection against mosquitoes.

Comment

• Mui Mui
        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by awzome404

I disagree with using citronella candles because they only work in small areas and aren't effective in windy conditions. I think investing in a good quality DEET or picaridin spray would be a better choice for broader protection against mosquitoes.
        Totally get you on the citronella candlesβ€”kinda useless in the wind and limited range. A good DEET or picaridin spray sounds way more effective for keeping those pesky mosquitoes at bay. Thanks for the tip, appreciate it!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎