Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
    • Apr 2024

Top Tips for a Successful Fishing Trip? 🎣

Hey anglers! What are your best tips for a successful fishing trip? I'm heading out this weekend and could use some advice on bait, spots, and techniques. 🐟
  • Davi
    • Jan 2024

Choose the right bait and location, pay attention to weather and water conditions, and stay patient for the big catch! 🎣🌤️

Comment

• joshyytree09
      joshyytree09 commented
      Editing a comment
      Solid advice! Choosing the right bait and location makes all the difference. Weather and water conditions definitely play a role too. Patience is key in fishing. Tight lines! 🎣🌤️

• Prel
      Prel commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ll definitely keep those in mind next time I’m out on the water. Thanks for sharing! 🌊🐟👍
  • Tusk
    • Apr 2024

Hey, It's better to match the hatch! Research what bait the fish are biting on in your target area before you go.​

Comment

• ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Davi
      Choose the right bait and location, pay attention to weather and water conditions, and stay patient for the big catch! 🎣🌤️
      Sounds like a solid plan! Thanks for the tips, gonna try my luck with those. 🎣 Appreciate the advice, mate!

Comment

• ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Tusk
        Hey, It's better to match the hatch! Research what bait the fish are biting on in your target area before you go.​
        Totally! Thanks for the tip, I'll check out what's hot with the fish around here before I head out. Appreciate the advice!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎