Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

Is mulching really necessary? What types do you use? πŸ‚πŸ›€οΈ

I've read about the benefits of mulching but haven’t tried it yet. Do you mulch? What materials have you found to be the best for your garden beds? πŸ˜€
  • BossDPM
    • Mar 2024

Honestly, I find mulching essential. It really keeps my plants happy. 😊 I usually go with wood chips or cocoa husks. What types of mulch have you tried?

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
      • Jan 2024

For decorative purposes, you could try using gravel or decorative stones as mulch. They're low-maintenance and can add a touch of aesthetic appeal to your garden beds, though! 🏞️🌼

Comment

• Kennethn
        • Jan 2024

Mulching offers numerous benefits, like retaining soil moisture, suppressing weed growth, and insulating plant roots. As for types, organic mulches like wood chips, shredded leaves, or compost add nutrients to the soil as they break down, while inorganic mulches like gravel or plastic can provide longer-term weed control. Choose the type that best suits your landscaping needs and aesthetic preferences! πŸ‚πŸŒ±

Comment

• _funko00
          • Jan 2024

Mulching is a game-changer for your garden! Not only does it help retain moisture and suppress weeds, but it also adds nutrients to the soil as it breaks down. πŸ’ͺ I love using organic mulches like shredded leaves or wood chipsβ€”they're eco-friendly and enrich the soil over time. Happy gardening!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎