Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joro
    • Mar 2024

What are the best ways to leave no trace while hiking? πŸŒΏπŸ‘£

I'm passionate about preserving our beautiful trails and would like to know your best practices for minimizing impact while enjoying the outdoors. How do you make sure you leave no trace?
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

"Pack it in, pack it out!" is my hiking mantra! οΈπŸ—£ Gotta keep those trails clean, you know? Last thing anyone wants is a scenic view spoiled by candy wrappers. Plus, sticking to the marked paths helps with erosion and keeps the little forest critters comfy in their homes 😊

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
      • Jan 2024

I think it's important to practice 'Leave No Trace' principles to preserve the beauty of nature for future generations! Pack out all trash, including food scraps and biodegradable items. πŸ—‘οΈπŸŒ²

Comment

• awzome404
        • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Joro
        I'm passionate about preserving our beautiful trails and would like to know your best practices for minimizing impact while enjoying the outdoors. How do you make sure you leave no trace?
        I've been hiking for years, and what works for me is sticking to established trails, packing out all my trash, and minimizing campfire impacts by using a stove. These practices have helped me leave no trace and keep the trails pristine. πŸŒ²πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ

Comment

• Kennethn
          • Jan 2024

The best ways to leave no trace while hiking are to stay on designated trails, pack out all trash (including biodegradable items like banana peels), minimize campfire impacts, properly dispose of human waste, leave natural objects as you found them, and respect wildlife by observing from a distance. πŸŒΏπŸ‘£

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
            • Mar 2024

To leave no trace while hiking, stick to marked trails and avoid trampling plants. Carry out all trash, even biodegradable items. Use a portable stove instead of making a fire, and be mindful of wildlife by keeping a safe distance. Enjoy the hike and leave nature just as you found it!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎