Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Capture the Perfect Sunrise/Sunset Photos on Hikes? πŸ“ΈπŸŒ…

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marcussi
    • Mar 2024

How to Capture the Perfect Sunrise/Sunset Photos on Hikes? πŸ“ΈπŸŒ…

Hey, fellow shutterbugs! I'm trying to up my photography game, especially for those magical morning and evening moments. Any tips on capturing the perfect sunrise or sunset while out on the trail?
  • Tusk
    • Apr 2024

Get there early for sunrise! Aim to be at your location at least 30 minutes before for best light. Tripod for stability and explore using manual settings to capture vibrant colors.

Comment

• sukuna_ace
      • Jan 2024

I think patience pays off! Though waiting for the right lighting conditions and observing how the colors change during golden hour can lead to stunning sunrise/sunset photos. πŸŒ…β³

Comment

• awzome404
        • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Marcussi
        Hey, fellow shutterbugs! I'm trying to up my photography game, especially for those magical morning and evening moments. Any tips on capturing the perfect sunrise or sunset while out on the trail?
        When I'm hiking, I always aim to scout the location beforehand, finding a good spot with a clear view. Then, I adjust my camera settings for the best exposure, usually with a lower ISO and higher aperture. Patience is key; I wait for the right moment when the light is just perfect. Lastly, I play with composition, sometimes including elements like trees or rocks to add depth to the shot. It's trial and error, but experimenting with different techniques helps refine your skills. πŸ“ΈπŸŒ„

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎