Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sandy
    • Jan 2024

Best plant care apps to flex your green thumb?"

Let's get digital with our plant fam! Drop your go-to apps or online hacks for leveling up your plant game. Whether it's for ID-ing your squad or keeping track of watering – spill it, and let’s grow together!​
  • kim_taehyung88
    • Jan 2024

Blossom is a plant care app that provides watering reminders based on the specific needs of your plants. It also offers information on sunlight requirements and fertilizing schedules.

Comment

• Katiee
      • Jan 2024

Hello! I use "Waterbot". This app helps me to keep my plant watering schedule in check. It serves as a reminder for when to water my plants based on their specific needs. You can also input details about each plant in your collection, including the type of plant, its location, and the soil it's in🌿

Comment

• Larah Mae Sarita
        • Jan 2024

Hi There! I use "Planta". It really helps as it offers personalized care advice based on the needs of your plants. Plus, it has a community to share your plant experiences. 😁😉

Comment

• Serenityheart
          • Jan 2024

Hey plant peeps! 🌿 OMG, you gotta check out "PlantPal"! It's my ride-or-die app for ID-ing and tracking watering. Super easy, and my plants are thriving! 🌱💚 Also, "WaterMinder" is a game-changer – keeps me on point with hydration schedules. Let's all bloom together! 🌸​

Comment

• FebruaryNine
            • Jan 2024

Sure! I am using the SmartPlant app. It's an app that provides information on plant ID, maintenance tips, and tailored suggestions depending on your growing environment and location. It also lets you keep tabs on the development of your plants and get in touch with horticulturists for more help. Happy planting!🌱😊

Comment

• harisen1116
              • Jan 2024

I've been diving into the world of plant care apps lately, and one that's really caught my eye is "Greenthumb". It's been my go-to for tracking watering schedules and getting personalized care advice for my green pals. Plus, it has this cool feature where you can snap a pic of a plant you're unsure about, and it'll help you identify it in a snap! Definitely worth checking out if you're looking to level up your plant game. 😊

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎