Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soljae
    • May 2024

Experiences with retractable vs. fixed awnings? 🌀️🏑

Morning all! I'm debating between a retractable and a fixed awning for my patio. Those who have tried one or both, which did you prefer and why? Keen to hear about durability and ease of use.​
  • Tusk
    • Apr 2024

We love our retractable awning! It provides shade when we want it, opens up the patio to sunshine on nice days, and retracts during storms for protection.

Comment

• youngoldone23
      • Jan 2024

Retractable awnings offer flexibility, allowing you to adjust shade as needed, but may require more maintenance. Fixed awnings provide constant coverage and durability but lack adjustability. Consider your patio's layout and your preference for convenience versus permanence when choosing between them.

Comment

• Shinchan
        • Mar 2024

From my experience, retractable awnings offer versatility 🌞. Though they can be pricier πŸ’°, their adjustability makes them worth it, especially if you enjoy changing up your outdoor space.

Comment

• sukuna_ace
          • Jan 2024

Retractable awnings are ideal for enjoying both sunny and rainy days outdoors! Though, fixed awnings may offer more stability during strong winds. πŸ’¨πŸŒ¦οΈ

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
            • Mar 2024

When it comes to awnings, retractable ones offer flexibilityβ€”you can adjust them based on the weather and your mood! Plus, they give you the option to enjoy both shade and sun whenever you want. But fixed awnings? They're sturdy and low maintenance, perfect if you know exactly how much shade you need. It all boils down to your lifestyle and preferences! 😊

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎