Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soljae
    • May 2024

How to choose the right size for a backyard pavilion? πŸ“πŸŒ³

Hey community! I want to add a pavilion to my backyard but I'm unsure about sizing. How do you determine the best size relative to yard space? Any rules of thumb or personal experiences would be great!​
  • random_user1
    • Apr 2024

Start by considering how you'll use the pavilion... measure the area where you plan to build it... check if local regulations have size restrictions... πŸ‘πŸ“

Comment

• _funko00
      • Jan 2024

Yo Soljae Choosing the right size for a backyard pavilion is all about finding that sweet spot between cozy and spacious. 🏑✨ Think about how you'll use itβ€”whether it's for chill hangouts or big BBQ parties. Measure your space, envision your setup, and don't forget to leave some breathing room around it. πŸŒΏπŸ’­ A pavilion that fits just right makes your backyard feel like a mini getaway right at home!

Comment

• Monggi
        • Mar 2024

Consider the number of guests you'll have regularly. I usually host small gatherings, so a medium size works well.

Comment

• jhoannabuenafe
          • Jan 2024

When planning a pavilion for your backyard, consider the size relative to your yard space by following these tips: First, measure your yard's dimensions and visualize how much space you want the pavilion to occupy. Ensure it doesn't overwhelm the yard but provides enough room for seating or activities. A rule of thumb is to leave at least 2-3 feet of clearance around the pavilion for movement and landscaping. Personal experiences often suggest matching the pavilion's size to accommodate typical uses, such as dining or lounging areas, while maintaining a harmonious balance with the surrounding landscape. Happy planning! 🌳🏠

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎