Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daia
    • Jan 2024

How do you choose the right backpack for multi-day hikes? 🎒

Hey fellow adventurers! I'm gearing up for my first multi-day hike and feeling a bit overwhelmed by the backpack options. Any tips on what features are must-haves? Would love to hear your experiences or any brand recommendations!​
  • ghostmode
    • Apr 2024

I've done a bunch of multi-day hikes and found a backpack with good back support and adjustable straps super important. Also, look for one with lots of pockets for organization and waterproofing in case of rain. 😊🌧️

Comment

• Tusk
      • Apr 2024

Congrats on your first multi-day hike! For a pack, consider comfort & size (go for 50L or more for multi-day adventures), and look for features like adjustable hip belt, good ventilation, and hydration pack compatibility. Happy trails!

Comment

• youngoldone23
        • Jan 2024

Choosing the right backpack for multi-day hikes involves ensuring it has adequate capacity (50-70 liters), a comfortable and adjustable fit, and features like a hydration reservoir, multiple compartments, and a sturdy frame. 🎒 Look for brands like Osprey or Deuter for reliable quality and functionality. 🌲✨

Comment

• Kennethn
          • Jan 2024

Pick a backpack with a capacity of 50-70 liters for multi-day hikes, ensuring it has good padding and an adjustable fit. Test it with some weight to make sure it's comfortable and has features like multiple compartments and a hydration reservoir.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎