Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bob
    • Mar 2024

Balcony gardeners, how do you maximize your space? πŸ™οΈπŸŒΌ

Living in an apartment doesn’t have to limit our green thumbs, right? Would love to hear how you all manage to fit a garden into a small balcony!
  • lingling9
    • Mar 2024

I hang pots on walls or use vertical planters to make the most of the space. I choose plants wisely, focusing on compact varieties or those that can thrive in containers. πŸ™‚βœ¨πŸ‘Œ

Comment

• yellowmonkey
      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by lingling9
      I hang pots on walls or use vertical planters to make the most of the space. I choose plants wisely, focusing on compact varieties or those that can thrive in containers. πŸ™‚βœ¨πŸ‘Œ
      Absolutely agree! Hanging pots and vertical planters are game-changers for small spaces. Picking the right plants is super important too. πŸŒ±πŸ‘

Comment

• Daia
        • Jan 2024

Balcony gardeners maximize space by using vertical gardening techniques such as wall-mounted planters or trellises, selecting compact or dwarf varieties of plants, utilizing hanging baskets, incorporating multi-tiered shelving or plant stands, and making use of every available surface for container gardening. πŸ™οΈπŸŒΌ

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎