Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

🥶 Pool winterization - when's the right time?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lingling9
    • Mar 2024

🥶 Pool winterization - when's the right time?

Hey neighbors! As the cold season approaches, I'm thinking about when to start winterizing my pool. What’s the best timing for this to prevent any freeze damage? 🌨️​
  • aeri.wish
    • Jan 2024

Aim to winterize before temps consistently hit freezing! 🌡This protects your pipes from bursting ..Check also the forecast and close it a week or two beforehand 😉❄

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
      • Jan 2024

Though it's a bit sad to say goodbye to pool season, I think winterizing ensures your pool will be ready for fun in the sun next year! 😊

Comment

• _funko00
        • Jan 2024

Hey! Pool winterization is all about timing to protect your investment! ❄️ Typically, aim to winterize before temperatures consistently drop below 65°F (18°C) to prevent any surprise freezes 🌡️. Usually, that means late fall, but it depends on where you live. Start by cleaning and balancing chemicals, then cover it up to keep leaves and debris out 🍂. Oh, and don't forget to blow out those pipes and add winterizing chemicals to keep things pristine for next summe

Comment

• Marich
          • Jan 2024

I'd say you wanna start winterizing when the temps start hitting below 65°F consistently, otherwise, you risk freeze damage and algae growth! 🍂🛠️ Just be sure to shock it good and lower the water level before covering. 👌💦

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎