Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some innovative garden tools and equipment you've recently discovered? ⚙️✨

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • moricalliope
    • Mar 2024

What are some innovative garden tools and equipment you've recently discovered? ⚙️✨

Garden gadget nerds, hello! 🌿 I adore finding new equipment and products that enhance the pleasure and ease of gardening. Have you lately discovered any cutting-edge devices or technologies that you are eager to share? Geek out on the newest gardening technology, please! 🚀
  • Tusk
    • Apr 2024

Absolutely! I'm obsessed with my new smart watering system. You can program it to water specific plants on a schedule, which is a lifesaver, especially during hot weeks. It even monitors the weather and adjusts the watering based on the forecast! No more crispy plants for me!
    Anyone else using any cool tech in their gardens?

Comment

• JAYT CHING
      JAYT CHING commented
      Editing a comment
      May I know how much did it cost you? and how long was did it take to install the system?
  • Zariyah
    • Apr 2024

This soil sensor I discover is like having a mini scientist right in my garden! It's super smart, measuring moisture levels, pH, and even nutrient levels in the soil. With its help, I can pinpoint exactly what my plants need to thrive. It's like giving my garden a personalized health check-up! 🌱✨

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎