Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Trax
    • Mar 2024

What's the best outdoor lighting for security purposes? 🚨

Hey folks! I'm looking to enhance the security of my home with some effective outdoor lighting. Any recommendations on types or brands that are particularly good for deterring intruders?
  • Marich
    • Jan 2024

Hey there! I've found that motion-activated LED floodlights do the trick for scaring off any unwanted visitors, especially when they're bright enough to illuminate the whole yard.

Comment

• aoriri
      • Mar 2024

When considering outdoor security lighting, explore options like motion-sensor lights, floodlights, and smart systems for remote control and scheduling. Choose reputable, durable, and energy-efficient brands for peace of mind. 🌟

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
        • Jan 2024

Yum! I think solar-powered lights are a convenient and eco-friendly option for illuminating outdoor spaces. Though, ensure they receive ample sunlight for optimal performance, especially in shaded areas. ☀️🌿

Comment

• Sandy
          • Jan 2024

The best outdoor lighting for security purposes includes motion-activated lights, floodlights with bright LED bulbs, and smart lighting systems that can be controlled remotely or programmed to turn on and off at specific times, providing visibility and deterring intruders effectively! 💡🔒🏡

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎