Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

🌀 Best robotic pool cleaners for leaves?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • caroline9
    • Mar 2024

🌀 Best robotic pool cleaners for leaves?

Morning everyone! 🌞 I'm struggling with leaves in my pool and thinking about getting a robotic cleaner. Any suggestions on which models handle leaves well?​
  • ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
    • Apr 2024

Hey there! I've been using the Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus for a while now and it does a pretty solid job with leaves in my pool. You might wanna check it out! 🍃🏊‍♂️

Comment

• Tusk
      • Apr 2024

Hey there! Dealing with leaves in the pool can be a pain. I've heard good things about models like the Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus and the Polaris 9550. They're supposed to do a pretty decent job of picking up leaves and other debris. Just make sure to check the reviews and see if they fit your pool size and shape. Good luck! 🍃🌀

Comment

• Sandy
        • Jan 2024

Two highly regarded robotic pool cleaners known for effectively removing leaves are the Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus and the Polaris F9550 Sport. These models are equipped with powerful suction and efficient filtration systems specifically designed to handle leaves and other debris, ensuring a clean and pristine pool with minimal effort! 🍃🏊‍♂️🤖

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎