Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

Can LED lights withstand harsh weather conditions? πŸŒ§οΈβ˜€οΈ

Hi folks! I live in an area with extreme weather and I’m curious if LED outdoor lights are durable enough for heavy rain and scorching sun. Has anyone had good or bad experiences with this? πŸ€”πŸ˜€
  • Tusk
    • Apr 2024

I've been using LED outdoor lights for a while now, and they've held up pretty well in all kinds of weather. We get some serious rainstorms here, and they haven't skipped a beat. Just make sure to check the IP rating when you buy them, higher ratings like IP65 or IP67 usually mean better protection against water and dust. So far, so good for me!

Comment

• moricalliope
      • Mar 2024

LED lights are strong and made to resist a range of weather situations. For long-term use, it's critical to select outdoor-rated LEDs made of weather-resistant materials and to install them correctly. All things considered, LEDs are a dependable and effective choice for outdoor lighting. 😊

Comment

• BossDPM
        • Mar 2024

In my experience, LED lights can hold up pretty well in tough weather, but it depends on the quality and how extreme the conditions are. πŸŒ¦οΈβ€‹

Comment

• sukuna_ace
          • Jan 2024

Personally, I think LED lights are generally durable and can withstand harsh weather conditions. Though it's essential to check the IP (Ingress Protection) rating to ensure they're suitable for outdoor use. πŸŒ¦οΈβ€‹

Comment

• Katiee
            • Jan 2024

Originally posted by sukuna_ace
            Personally, I think LED lights are generally durable and can withstand harsh weather conditions. Though it's essential to check the IP (Ingress Protection) rating to ensure they're suitable for outdoor use. πŸŒ¦οΈβ€‹
            I couldn't agree more. LED lights are tough cookies when it comes to rough weather. Checking that IP rating is like giving them a weatherproof jacketβ€”it ensures they're ready to handle whatever Mother Nature throws their way.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎