Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DonCatter
    • Apr 2024

How to encourage blooming in roses? ๐ŸŒน

Hello beautiful people! My rose bushes seem a bit shy about blooming. Any tips on fertilizers or care practices to encourage more blooms? Letโ€™s help these roses show off!
  • aeri.wish
    • Jan 2024

Happy rose gardener here! Make sure your roses are getting enough sunshine! โ˜€๏ธ Like at least 6 hours a day. Also, don't be afraid to deadhead those spent blooms! โœ‚๏ธ The plant will put its energy into making more flowers instead of wasting it on seeds. My roses went crazy with blooms after I started doing this! ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ˜

Comment

• kiara
      • Mar 2024

Make sure roses receive regular watering, at least 6 hours of sunshine every day, and a balanced fertilizer in the spring to promote flowering. Pruning, mulching, and good maintenance will encourage robust growth and a profusion of blossoms all season long. Continue as you are! ๐ŸŒนโœจ

Comment

• Chocomucho
        • Mar 2024

Hey there! ๐Ÿ‘‹ For encouraging blooms in roses, I've found that regular feeding with a balanced fertilizer designed for flowering plants really helps. Also, make sure they're getting enough sunlight and water, but not too much! Pruning dead blooms and shaping the bushes can also encourage more growth. Hope that helps! ๐ŸŒนโœจ

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎