Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • random_user1
    • Apr 2024

Best pool vacuum for leaves? 🍂

Hello folks! My pool keeps getting filled with leaves, and manual cleaning is becoming a hassle. Any recommendations for an effective pool vacuum that can handle a lot of leaves?
  • aeri.wish
    • Jan 2024

Leaf wars are the worst! 🍃🍂 I use a pool vac with a leaf bag attachment and it's a total lifesaver! Sucks up all those pesky leaves before they clog the filter. Just gotta empty the bag after each cleaning, but way easier than skimming by hand 🤗

Comment

• kiara
      • Mar 2024

For best results, vacuum your pool using a robotic device to remove leaves. Choose models with powerful suction and large-capacity trash bags. For effective leaf capture, companies like Dolphin, Polaris, and Hayward provide cutting-edge features. When selecting a vacuum, keep in mind the dimensions, shape, and surface type of your pool. A higher-quality robotic pool vacuum will allow you to enjoy cleaner swimming pools with less work. 🏊‍♂️🍃

Comment

• sukuna_ace
        • Jan 2024

I think a robotic pool vacuum with strong suction power and large debris bags would be ideal for tackling leaves in the pool! 🍂🤖

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎