Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Beatmaster
    • Mar 2024

How often should I be shocking my pool? 🌊

Hey everyone! Just wondering how often you all shock your pools, especially during the hot summer months? I've been doing it weekly, but curious to see what the consensus is here!
  • Tusk
    • Apr 2024

Hey there! It really depends on a few factors like pool usage, weather, and water conditions. Some folks shock their pools weekly, especially if there's heavy use or lots of rain. Others do it every couple of weeks or even monthly if the pool is well-maintained and not used as often. Best bet is to test the water regularly and shock as needed to keep it clean and safe for swimming! 🏊‍♂️👍

Comment

• Ui Ui
      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Tusk
      Hey there! It really depends on a few factors like pool usage, weather, and water conditions. Some folks shock their pools weekly, especially if there's heavy use or lots of rain. Others do it every couple of weeks or even monthly if the pool is well-maintained and not used as often. Best bet is to test the water regularly and shock as needed to keep it clean and safe for swimming! 🏊‍♂️👍

Totally! The more frequent you shock your pool depends on how much activity it happens on a certain day and if weather conditions are the worst. Have it tested by a professional every now and then, and zap it whenever necessary to keep clean for swimming 🏊🏊‍♀️🏊‍♂️​

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎