Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zariyah
    • Apr 2024

Green pool woes: How to deal with algae infestations effectively? 🌿🏊

Hey pool warriors! Battling stubborn algae outbreaks in my pool and need some reinforcements. Any proven methods, algaecide recommendations, or preventive measures for tackling algae growth and restoring my pool water to its pristine condition? Let's banish the green monster from our pools for good! 🚫🦠
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

Been there, done that with the green pool gunk! 😫 First things first ..test your chlorine and shock the pool if it's low. Then, for the stubborn stuff, I recommend an algaecide specifically for your type of algae ..

Ask at your local pool store, they'll help you out. Keeping your pool clean with regular skimming and vacuuming helps prevent future outbreaks too πŸ˜€πŸ‘Œβ€‹

Comment

• Chocomucho
      • Mar 2024

Hey there! Dealing with algae can be a real pain, but there are some tried-and-true methods to kick it to the curb. I've had success with shock treatments and brushing the pool walls regularly to break up algae colonies. Also, make sure your pool's pH and chlorine levels are balanced – that can help prevent algae from taking hold in the first place. As for algaecides, I've found ones with copper sulfate or polyquat to be pretty effective. Good luck in your battle against the green monster! πŸŒΏπŸŠβ€β™‚οΈ

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎