Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghostmode
    • Apr 2024

How often should I replace my outdoor lighting fixtures? ๐Ÿ”„๐Ÿ”ง

Hello! Just wondering how often everyone replaces their outdoor lighting. Is there a good rule of thumb or signs that it's time for an update?
  • sukuna_ace
    • Jan 2024

I think it depends on factors like the quality of the fixtures and the climate in your area. Generally, outdoor lighting fixtures can last anywhere from 5 to 15 years. โฐ

Comment

• _funko00
      • Jan 2024

Outdoor lighting fixtures usually last several years, but it depends on their quality and exposure to weather. ๐ŸŒง๏ธ๐Ÿ’ก If they start looking worn out or rusty, or if the light output diminishes, it might be time for a change. Generally, consider upgrading every 7-10 years to ensure efficiency and safety. Regularly clean and maintain them to prolong their lifespan. Keeping your outdoor space bright and stylish! ๐Ÿ”ฆ

Comment

• า“ส€ษชแด‡ส€แด‡ษด
        • Apr 2024

Hey! I usually replace outdoor lights every 5-10 years, but if theyโ€™re flickering or rusting, itโ€™s time for a swap! ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ”„ Regular check-ups can save you from surprises! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ”ง

Comment

• Alfredn
          • Jan 2024

If your outdoor lights start flickering like a disco party or look like relics from a sci-fi movie, itโ€™s time for an update! ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ”„

Comment

• Joro
            • Mar 2024

Outdoor lighting fixtures should generally be replaced every 5 to 7 years, depending on their exposure to the elements and wear. Regular maintenance like cleaning and bulb replacement can help extend their lifespan, but if they start showing signs of rust or malfunction, itโ€™s time for an upgrade.

Comment

• Dane
              • Jan 2024

Replace outdoor lighting fixtures every 5 to 10 years, or sooner if they show signs of damage or reduced performance, to ensure they remain effective and safe. ๐ŸŒŸ

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎