Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Astraea
    • Apr 2024

Tips for keeping filters clean and efficient? 🏊‍♀️🔄

Hey pool filter gurus! Seeking advice on keeping my pool filters in tiptop shape for optimal performance. Any cleaning techniques, maintenance schedules, or filter replacements tips to ensure my pool filtration system runs smoothly and efficiently? Let's keep the flow going and our pools sparkling clean! 💦👌
  • Tusk
    • Apr 2024

Hey there! When it comes to pool filters, regular cleaning is key to keeping them efficient. I usually give mine a good rinse with a hose every couple of weeks to get rid of any debris that's accumulated. And don't forget to backwash the filter according to the manufacturer's instructions to flush out any trapped dirt. If your filter's looking worse for wear, it might be time for a replacement. Just make sure to match the filter type and size to your pool's needs. Happy swimming! 🏊‍♀️💧

Comment

• eon.xlslcbcdtks
      • Jan 2024

Don't forget to backwash those filters! Especially after a big storm or lots of swimmers ..Gets rid of all the gunk trapped inside and keeps them working their best. Easy to do (thanks Youtube), takes like 5 minutes, and makes a huge difference 😉😊

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎