Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the latest trends in patio flooring?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • _funko00
    • Jan 2024

What are the latest trends in patio flooring?

Hi neighbors! I’m curious about the latest and greatest in patio flooring. Anyone updated theirs recently? What's in style that's also durable?
  • aeri.wish
    • Jan 2024

Big fan of oversized tiles lately! 🀩 Makes the patio look bigger and way less grout to clean so less backaches 😁 Plus, they come in all sorts of cool colors and textures now ..

Comment

• Ui Ui
      • Apr 2024

Hi there! _funko00! I recently updated my patio flooring with porcelain tiles. They come in a variety of colors and textures and are super durable!

Comment

• Jonel
        • Apr 2024

Hey there! 🌿🏑 I just redid my patio flooring, and I went for these trendy interlocking deck tiles made from composite materials. They look like real wood but are super durable and low maintenance. Plus, they come in cool patterns and colors to spruce up your outdoor space. Definitely worth checking out if you're looking for something stylish and long-lasting!

Comment

• _funko00
          _funko00 commented
          Editing a comment
          "Thanks for sharing your patio makeover, Jonel! 🌿🏑 Those interlocking deck tiles sound like the perfect blend of style and practicality. I love how they mimic the look of real wood while being durable and easy to maintain. Definitely adding them to my list for a future outdoor project! Your recommendation is much appreciated!
      Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎