Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PatJones
    • Jan 2024

Creative ways to use fairy lights outdoors? ✨🌲

Obsessed with fairy lights and looking to incorporate them into my outdoor space. Any unique ideas or projects you've done or seen that really stood out? Let's share some magical inspo!
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

Fairy lights in a mason jar lantern! ✨ Super easy 💯 just pop some string lights in a clean jar and hang them around the patio. Looks whimsical and gives off a soft glow. Perfect for summer nights! 😍

Comment

• yellowmonkey
      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by zai430
      Fairy lights in a mason jar lantern! ✨ Super easy 💯 just pop some string lights in a clean jar and hang them around the patio. Looks whimsical and gives off a soft glow. Perfect for summer nights! 😍
      Learned about mason jar lanterns from my sis, she's all about that DIY stuff. Gotta admit, they really set the mood for a relaxed evening. 🌙

Comment

• Shinchan
        • Mar 2024

I think it could be fun to spell out words or create shapes with the lights on a fence or wall, adding a personal touch to your outdoor decor. ✨​

Comment

• Davi
          • Jan 2024

Wrap them around tree trunks or branches for a magical canopy effect, drape them along fences or pergolas to create a cozy ambiance, or place them in mason jars or lanterns for charming table centerpieces during outdoor gatherings 🏡🌟.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎