Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

✨ Achieving that perfect spa bubble strength?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

✨ Achieving that perfect spa bubble strength?

Hey there, spa enthusiasts! 👋 I'm tweaking my spa settings and can't seem to get the bubbles just right. Anyone have tips on adjusting the air to water ratio for the best bubble action? 💦
  • bryanjay1999
    • Jan 2024

Originally posted by zai430
    Hey there, spa enthusiasts! 👋 I'm tweaking my spa settings and can't seem to get the bubbles just right. Anyone have tips on adjusting the air to water ratio for the best bubble action? 💦
    Yo, I'd recommend playing around with the air and water settings till you land on your ideal bubble strength. For me, I started with a 50/50 ratio and adjusted from there. 🌀💧

Comment

• youngoldone23
      • Jan 2024

Ah, the quest for the ultimate bubble strength! For optimal spa bubbles, try experimenting with the air intake valves to adjust the airflow into the water jets. It's all about finding that perfect balance for a frothy, relaxing soak. Happy bubbling! 🛁✨

Comment

• PatJones
        • Jan 2024

Sometimes, achieving the perfect bubble strength is all about timing. I let my tub fill up halfway before turning on the jets to ensure the water-to-air ratio is just right for optimal bubbling. It's a simple trick that guarantees a blissful spa-like experience every time. ⏳✨​

Comment

• Yankee
          • Jan 2024

Hello zai430 ! When tweaking your spa settings, try experimenting with the air intake valves to regulate the amount of air being mixed with the water. Start with small adjustments and observe how it affects the bubble intensity until you find your ideal setting. Happy soaking!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎