Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧
    • Mar 2024

🌊 How often should I shock my pool?

Hi everyone! Just wondering how frequently I should be shocking my pool to keep it crystal clear. Is there such a thing as too much? Would love to hear your routines and any tips you might have! 😊
  • Tusk
    • Apr 2024

Hey there! It really depends on your pool's usage and conditions like weather and water quality. As a general rule, shocking once a week should do the trick to keep everything balanced and sparkling. Just be careful not to overdo it, as too much shock can throw off the chemical balance. Always test your water regularly to gauge when it needs a shock! 🏊‍♂️🌟

Comment

• 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧
      • Mar 2024

Originally posted by Tusk
      Hey there! It really depends on your pool's usage and conditions like weather and water quality. As a general rule, shocking once a week should do the trick to keep everything balanced and sparkling. Just be careful not to overdo it, as too much shock can throw off the chemical balance. Always test your water regularly to gauge when it needs a shock! 🏊‍♂️🌟
      Hey, thanks for the tip! I'll definitely keep an eye on my pool and shock it weekly to keep it in top shape. 🙌

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎