Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • moniquelouise2018
    • Jan 2024

How to maintain proper pool water chemistry for a crystal-clear swim? 🏊‍♂️💧

Hey pool owners! Struggling to keep my pool water balanced and clear. Any tips or recommendations for maintaining the right pH levels, chlorine levels, and alkalinity to ensure safe and enjoyable swimming conditions? Let's dive into the world of pool water chemistry together! 📊🔬
  • Ui Ui
    • Apr 2024

Hey there! Keeping your pool water balanced is key for a crystal-clear swim! Regularly check pH, chlorine, and alkalinity levels, and adjust as needed for safe splashing! 👌

Comment

• aeri.wish
      • Jan 2024

Pool chemicals can be a headache, but they're worth it for sparkling water! ✨ Test strips are my secret weapon, though 😉 Quick and easy way to check pH and chlorine levels. Just dip, wait a few seconds, and bam! Instant pool report card. Keeps me on top of things and avoids any nasty surprises 🤗

Comment

• moniquelouise2018
        moniquelouise2018 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi aeri.wish, Thanks for sharing your pool maintenance tips! Test strips sound like a lifesaver, and I totally get the struggle with pool chemicals. It's all about that sparkling water, right? 😄 Your quick and easy method is definitely something I'll have to try. Here's to hassle-free pool days ahead! 🙌
    Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎