Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Beatmaster
    • Mar 2024

How do you winter-proof your gazebo? β„οΈπŸ‘

Greetings! As winter approaches, I'm curious about the best ways to protect my gazebo from snow and ice. Does anyone have any effective methods or products they use? Share your winter care tips!
  • Black_Angel
    • Apr 2024

Heyy! Before the snow starts falling, I give my gazebo a thorough inspection. Any loose screws or damaged parts get fixed up so everything's sturdy for the winter. This way, I ensure it can withstand the weight of snow and ice without any issues😊

Comment

• ghostmode
      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Black_Angel
      Heyy! Before the snow starts falling, I give my gazebo a thorough inspection. Any loose screws or damaged parts get fixed up so everything's sturdy for the winter. This way, I ensure it can withstand the weight of snow and ice without any issues😊
      Yeah, I always do the same thing with my gazebo. It's crucial to check for any weak spots before winter hits to avoid any accidents or damage. Better safe than sorry!✌️...

Comment

• sukuna_ace
        • Jan 2024

I think covering your gazebo with a waterproof tarp or canopy can help protect it from snow and moisture buildup. It's an easy and effective way to winter-proof your outdoor space! 🌨️

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎