Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tanley
    • Mar 2024

Best furniture for a weather-proof deck? 🛋️

Hi all! What furniture holds up best against the elements? I'm looking for something that can survive the sun and rain but still looks good.
  • Buttercup
    • Jan 2024

Hey there! When it comes to finding furniture that can brave the elements and still keep its style, I've got a recommendations for you. Look into materials like teak, aluminum, or polyethylene resin, as they're known for their durability against sun and rain

Comment

• ghostmode
      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Buttercup
      Hey there! When it comes to finding furniture that can brave the elements and still keep its style, I've got a recommendations for you. Look into materials like teak, aluminum, or polyethylene resin, as they're known for their durability against sun and rain
      I agree, teak, aluminum, and polyethylene resin are top choices for outdoor furniture that lasts. They're durable and stylish, perfect combo... 🌞🌧️

Comment

• Soljae
        • May 2024

From my experience, synthetic rattan/wicker that looks like the natural stuff but is designed to withstand the elements without fading or unraveling. 😉👍✨​

Comment

• Sandy
          • Jan 2024

For a weather-proof deck, consider furniture made from materials like aluminum, synthetic wicker, or recycled plastic, which are durable, resistant to moisture and fading, and easy to clean, ensuring long-lasting comfort and style in outdoor spaces! 🌞🌧️

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎