Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • byang
    • Jan 2024

Crowdsourcing: Anyone knows a Best Grill for Small Patio Spaces? 🍔🔥

Hey everyone! I'm trying to find a grill that fits my tiny patio but still packs a punch for summer BBQs. Any compact champions you swear by?
  • Dane
    • Jan 2024

For small patio spaces, the Weber Q 1200 Portable Gas Grill is a popular choice among grill enthusiasts. It offers a compact design with fold-out side tables for convenience, a durable cast aluminum body, and powerful heat output for even grilling. Its small footprint makes it ideal for small outdoor spaces while still providing ample cooking space for grilling burgers, steaks, and more. 🍔🔥

Comment

• yellowmonkey
      yellowmonkey commented
      Editing a comment
      Absolutely agree! The Weber Q 1200 is a must-have for small patio grilling. It's compact, sturdy, and cooks everything evenly. Plus, those fold-out side tables are a lifesaver. If you're in the market for a grill that fits your cozy outdoor space, this is the one. 🍔💪
  • Katiee
    • Jan 2024

Hey there! I totally get what you're looking for! When it comes to grills for small spaces, I've got a recommendation that might just sizzle your summer away! I've had great success with the Weber Q series. They're compact enough for tight spots but deliver big on flavor and performance

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎