Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kennethn
    • Jan 2024

What's your must-have gear for a weekend hiking trip? πŸ₯ΎπŸŽ’

Hey everyone! I'm planning a few weekend hikes this spring and I'm curious about what gear you absolutely can't do without. Looking to maybe add a few new items to my pack!
  • DonCatter
    • Apr 2024

Hi Kennethn​! For a weekend hiking trip, there are a few essentials I never leave without! πŸ₯ΎπŸŽ’ First up, a sturdy pair of hiking boots to keep my feet comfy and supported on the trails. A reliable backpack with enough space for snacks, water, and all my gear is a must-have. Don't forget a good hydration system like a water bladder or water bottles to stay hydrated on the go! And of course, a trusty map or GPS device for navigation, along with some extra layers and a first aid kit just in case. Ready to hit the trails and soak up some nature! 🌲😊

Comment

• moricalliope
      • Mar 2024

Don't forget your sturdy boots, backpack, snacks, map, and a first aid kit. And trust me, you'll definitely need that emergency shelter for those unexpected low-light conditions! πŸ˜…πŸŒ²

Comment

• BossDPM
        • Mar 2024

Hey! Personally, I think a sturdy backpack is a must-have for a weekend hike. It helps to carry all your essentials and keeps your hands free. πŸŽ’β€‹

Comment

• youngoldone23
          • Jan 2024

For a weekend hiking trip, essentials include sturdy hiking boots for comfort and support, a well-fitted backpack with hydration system, weather-appropriate clothing layers, a trail map or GPS device, first aid kit, high-energy snacks, and a reliable multi-tool. Don't forget sunscreen and insect repellent for added protection! πŸ₯ΎπŸŽ’

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎