Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alfredn
    • Jan 2024

Innovative lighting ideas for outdoor pathways? πŸ’‘πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ

Evening, everyone! I'm brainstorming ideas to light up my garden pathways. If you've tried something unique or particularly effective, could you share your setup or products you've used? Let's illuminate our outdoor spaces!
  • aeri.wish
    • Jan 2024

Hey there! I love glowy pathways ✨ In my backyard, I use these solar powered stake lights that look like little dandelions ..They're super cute, cast a soft light, and they're totally wire-free which is a lifesaver for me 😍 Definitely recommend!

Comment

• Joro
      • Mar 2024

Hey there! 🌟 I recently installed solar-powered LED pathway lights along my garden walkway, and they've been fantastic! They charge up during the day and automatically turn on at night, casting a soft and inviting glow along the path. Plus, they're super easy to install since they don't require any wiring. Definitely worth considering if you're looking for a hassle-free lighting solution for your outdoor pathways!

Comment

• moricalliope
        • Mar 2024

Light up garden pathways for ambiance and safety with eco-friendly solar-powered LED lights. Use low-voltage landscape lighting for outlining, and add personality with illuminated planters and DIY lanterns. Transform your garden into enchantment! ✨

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎