Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kiara
    • Mar 2024

How often should I water my succulents and cacti? 🌵💧

Hey succulent lovers! Feeling a bit lost on how to properly water my desert darlings. Any guidelines or watering schedules for keeping succulents and cacti happy and healthy without overwatering or underwatering? Let's share our watering wisdom and keep those succs thriving! 🚰🌞
  • Kennethn
    • Jan 2024

Keep those desert darlings happy with a "sip and wait" routine - water your succulents and cacti when the soil's dry, but give 'em a break in between to prevent soggy roots and keep 'em thriving! 🌵💦​

Comment

• eon.xlslcbcdtks
      • Jan 2024

A trick with succulents and cacti is to water them DEEP when the soil is completely dry Don't worry about a strict schedule coz overwatering is way worse than underwatering for these guys Their leaves will get wrinkly if they're thirsty In summer, maybe once a week or so, but way less often in winter! ❄️

Just stick your finger in the soil and if it's dry all the way down, it's watering time! 💦

Comment

• hyacinth
        • Apr 2024

Hey there! 💧🌵 Keeping succulents happy is all about finding the right balance. Generally, water sparingly, allowing the soil to dry out between waterings. In the warmer months, they may need more frequent watering, while in winter, reduce watering to prevent root rot. Observing your plants' leaves for signs of dehydration or overhydration can also guide your watering schedule. Happy succulent gardening! 🌿✨

Comment

• Joro
          • Mar 2024

Hey there! Watering succulents and cacti can be tricky, but generally, you want to water them sparingly. I usually wait until the soil is completely dry before watering again, which typically means about once every 1-2 weeks depending on the climate and season. It's better to underwater than overwater, as these plants are prone to root rot if they're sitting in soggy soil. Just keep an eye on them and adjust your watering schedule as needed based on how they're looking and feeling! 🌵💧

Comment

• nick23nick23
            • Jan 2024

For succulents and cacti, it's best to water deeply but infrequently, allowing the soil to dry out completely between waterings. Aim for every 2-4 weeks, depending on factors like the pot size, soil type, and environmental conditions. Remember, it's better to underwater than overwater! 💦🌵

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎