Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creating privacy on your patio without blocking views - how?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kennethn
    • Jan 2024

Creating privacy on your patio without blocking views - how?

I love my view but need some privacy from the neighbors. Any creative solutions for achieving this balance? Tips, tricks, or product recommendations are all welcome!
  • Tusk
    • Apr 2024

Hey there! I totally get the need for privacy without sacrificing the view. One idea could be to use lattice panels or trellises with climbing plants like vines or jasmine. They add a natural touch and create a partial screen while still allowing light and airflow. Another option could be outdoor curtains or shades that you can pull closed when you want privacy but open when you want to enjoy the view. Hope these ideas help! 🌿🏑

Comment

• Katiee
      • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Tusk
      Hey there! I totally get the need for privacy without sacrificing the view. One idea could be to use lattice panels or trellises with climbing plants like vines or jasmine. They add a natural touch and create a partial screen while still allowing light and airflow. Another option could be outdoor curtains or shades that you can pull closed when you want privacy but open when you want to enjoy the view. Hope these ideas help! 🌿🏑
      Hey! Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I love the idea of incorporating nature into the patio privacy solution. Using lattice panels or trellises with climbing plants is such a neat idea – not only do they provide privacy, but they also add a touch of greenery to the space

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎