Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Katiee
    • Jan 2024

🐛 Eco-Friendly Pest Control Solutions? 🌿

Hey all! I'm struggling with pests in my garden but want to stay away from harsh chemicals. Do you have any eco-friendly tools or methods that have worked well for you in controlling pests?
  • eon.xlslcbcdtks
    • Jan 2024

Ladybugs are my secret weapon Bought a few online ..haha ..don't worry, they're harmless to humans, released them near my veggie patch, and they munched on all the aphids like a tiny aphid buffet! Natural and way more fun than harsh chemicals

Comment

• ghostmode
      ghostmode commented
      Editing a comment
      Friend told me about ladybugs, tried it, aphids gone. Thanks, buddy! 🐞👌
  • moricalliope
    • Mar 2024

Say goodbye to pests with these eco-friendly garden hacks! 🌱 Plant marigolds to keep nematodes away, invite ladybugs to feast on pests, and set up some stylish row covers. It's like a garden party for plants! 🐞

Comment

• gratefulheart
      • Jan 2024

Hey there! 🌱🐛 Dealing with garden pests can be a challenge, but there are eco-friendly solutions! Try companion planting with herbs like mint, basil, or marigolds to repel pests naturally. You can also make DIY insecticidal soap using mild soap and water to deter unwanted visitors. Setting up barriers like row covers or using physical traps can also help protect your plants without resorting to harsh chemicals. Good luck in your pest control journey! 🌿✨​

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎