Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BossDPM
    • Mar 2024

🌱 Best Drought-Tolerant Plants for a Low-Water Garden? πŸ’§

Greetings! With water conservation in mind, I'm planning to redesign my garden. What are your favorite drought-resistant plants that can thrive with minimal watering?
  • aoriri
    • Mar 2024

Creating a garden full of water-saving plants is like having your own little desert oasis πŸŒ΅πŸ’§. Think succulents, ornamental grasses, and fragrant lavender. Plus, throw in some native plants for an extra pop of color 🌼🌾.

Comment

• byangskieee
      • Jan 2024

For a low-water garden, succulents like agave and sedum are great choicesβ€”they store water in their leaves, reducing the need for frequent watering. Lavender, rosemary, and yarrow are also drought-tolerant and add beauty and fragrance to your garden. Don't forget about ornamental grasses like fountain grass and blue oat grass, which thrive with minimal watering. Happy gardening! 🌡🌼

Comment

• Dane
        • Jan 2024

For a low-water garden, consider drought-tolerant plants such as succulents 🌡, lavender 🌿, yucca 🌱, agave 🌼, ornamental grasses 🌾, and Mediterranean herbs like rosemary and thyme 🌿, which require minimal watering once established, helping you conserve water while maintaining a beautiful and resilient garden! πŸŒžπŸ’§

Comment

• Zariyah
          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by byangskieee
          For a low-water garden, succulents like agave and sedum are great choicesβ€”they store water in their leaves, reducing the need for frequent watering. Lavender, rosemary, and yarrow are also drought-tolerant and add beauty and fragrance to your garden. Don't forget about ornamental grasses like fountain grass and blue oat grass, which thrive with minimal watering. Happy gardening! 🌡🌼
          I absolutely love using succulents like agave and sedum in my garden; they're not only beautiful but also super low-maintenance. And you can't beat the scent of lavender and rosemary drifting through the air on a warm dayπŸŒΌπŸ’§

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎