Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Megamime
    • Apr 2024

Creative Outdoor Lighting Solutions?

Looking to light up my backyard gatherings without breaking the bank. Has anyone experimented with DIY or budget-friendly outdoor lighting?
  • Sandy
    • Jan 2024

Creative outdoor lighting solutions include string lights hung in patterns or zigzags for ambiance, solar-powered lanterns or pathway lights for eco-friendly illumination, LED strip lights under seating or along pathways for a modern look, and uplighting to highlight trees or architectural features for added drama and visual interest in your outdoor space! 💡🌿

Comment

• Megamime
      Megamime commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the fantastic suggestions! I love the idea of using string lights in different patterns and solar-powered options for eco-friendliness. LED strip lights under seating sound like a stylish touch, and uplighting to highlight features is a brilliant idea!
  • caroline9
    • Mar 2024

You can make your own tiki torches using bamboo poles, metal cans, or glass jars filled with citronella oil or torch fuel. These DIY torches can help keep mosquitoes and other insects at bay. 😉👌✨

Comment

• Megamime
      Megamime commented
      Editing a comment
      DIY tiki torches are such a clever idea too! Bamboo poles or recycled metal cans and glass jars filled with citronella oil or torch fuel not only provide atmospheric lighting but also help keep bugs at bay. Definitely adding this to my list of backyard lighting projects! Thanks for the tip!
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎