Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yankee
    • Jan 2024

What's Your Must-Have Gardening Gadget?

Hello, garden lovers! I'm curious about what gadgets you all can't live without in your garden. I'm always on the lookout for new tools to add to my shed. Share your top picks and why you love them!
  • bingling9
    • Mar 2024

My must have are the usual garden tools like garden gloves, watering can or hose nozzle, ​garden fork​, wheelbarrow, and my favorite is hori hori knife It's perfect for digging, weeding, planting, and dividing perennials. I really love it because of its versatility and durability πŸ˜‰πŸ‘Œβœ¨πŸŒ΄β€‹β€‹

Comment

• lingling9
      • Mar 2024

My must have are the usual garden tools like garden gloves, watering can or hose nozzle, garden fork, wheelborrow, and my favorite is hori hori knife because of its versatile and durable features like digging, weeding, planting, and dividing perennials. πŸ˜‰πŸ‘Œβœ¨πŸŒ΄

Comment

• Yankee
        Yankee commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for sharing your essentials! The hori hori knife sounds like a real multitasker
    • Tusk
      • Apr 2024

Hey there! One gardening gadget I can't live without is my trusty soil moisture meter. It helps me keep track of when to water my plants, preventing overwatering or underwatering. Plus, it's super handy and easy to use! Can't wait to hear what other gardeners swear by! 🌱🌞

Comment

• Yankee
        Yankee commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for sharing! The soil moisture meter sounds like a game-changer for plant care. Have you noticed a difference in your plants' health since using it?
    • 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧
      • Mar 2024

Hello Yankee ! 🌱 My must-have gardening gadget is definitely my hand pruners. They make deadheading and trimming so much easier! What about you? 😊

Comment

• Yankee
        Yankee commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi! Same with you hehe , Hand pruners are definitely a gardening essential to me. I also can't do without my watering wand. It makes watering delicate plants and reaching hanging baskets a breeze! :
    Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎