Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aeri.wish
    • Jan 2024

πŸ€” How to Attract Pollinators to Your Garden? 🐝

Hi there! πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ I've been trying to make my garden more pollinator-friendly. Any advice on the best plants or features to attract bees, butterflies, and other pollinators? πŸ€—
  • _funko00
    • Jan 2024

To attract pollinators, plant native flowers and herbs in your garden. Avoid pesticides and provide plenty of blooms for bees and butterflies. With these simple steps, your garden will be buzzing with life in no time! 🌼🐝

Comment

• Sandy
      • Jan 2024

To attract pollinators to your garden, plant a variety of flowers that bloom at different times throughout the year, provide a water source like a shallow dish or fountain, avoid using pesticides, and consider adding native plants that are attractive to pollinators. 🌸🐝 Additionally, create habitat diversity with shrubs, trees, and other plants to offer shelter and nesting sites for pollinators.

Comment

• Prel
        Prel commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks a lot for the detailed tips! 🌼 Your advice on planting a variety of flowers and providing a water source is super helpful. I'll definitely look into adding some native plants and creating diverse habitats for the pollinators. πŸŒΏπŸ¦‹
    • 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧
      • Mar 2024

Originally posted by aeri.wish
      Hi there! πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ I've been trying to make my garden more pollinator-friendly. Any advice on the best plants or features to attract bees, butterflies, and other pollinators? πŸ€—
      Absolutely! Try planting native wildflowers like coneflowers, lavender, and bee balm. They're irresistible to bees and butterflies!... Also, consider adding a small water feature like a birdbath for a refreshing stopover. Good luck with your pollinator garden!

​

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎