Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eon.xlslcbcdtks
    • Jan 2024

šŸ¤– Thoughts on Robotic Lawn Mowers? Are They Worth It? šŸŒ¾

Hey folks! I've been seeing ads for robotic lawn mowers and wonder if they live up to the hype šŸ‘€ Has anyone here used one? Iā€™m curious about their effectiveness and if they're worth the investment šŸ˜ƒ
  • byang05
    • Jan 2024

Robotic lawn mowers? Hmm, they seem like they could be a game-changer for folks with hectic schedules. Imagine not having to worry about mowing the lawn yourself! But then again, there's something satisfying about doing it the old-fashioned way. I guess it all boils down to whether the convenience outweighs the cost, right? What do you think? šŸŒ±šŸ¤–

Comment

• Noreen
      • Jan 2024

I've stumbled upon a few clever tricks that have come in handy in the kitchen. One nifty hack is repurposing a paper towel holder to store and dispense plastic bags ā€“ simply roll them up and slide them onto the holder for easy access.

Comment

• bingling9
        • Mar 2024

I really love my robotic lawn mowers because they are consistently mow the lawn and they're more convenient because you can leave them out on your backyard while doing other chores, but the consequences, not be as effective in wet or rainy conditions. I bought my second robotic lawn mower weeks ago because the first one, I forgot them outside and they got wet on the rain. šŸ™‚šŸ˜‰

Comment

• Sandy
          • Jan 2024

Robotic lawn mowers can be worth it for some homeowners, offering convenience and time-saving benefits by autonomously mowing the lawn, though they may require an upfront investment and occasional maintenance. šŸ¤–šŸŒ¾

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎