Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • unfiltereddqueen
    • Mar 2024

🌿 What Are Your Go-To Perennial Plants for Year-Round Color? 🎨

Hey everyone! I'm looking to add some vibrant perennials to my garden that can bring a pop of color all year round. Any recommendations for plants that are both beautiful and low-maintenance?
  • Tusk
    • Apr 2024

Hey garden enthusiasts! 😊 For year-round color, I swear by daylilies, they come in so many different hues and bloom throughout the season. Also, don't forget about lavender and Russian sage – they add a lovely touch of purple and their fragrance is just divine. And if you want something with a bit of foliage flair, ornamental grasses like Japanese blood grass or blue fescue are fantastic choices. Happy gardening! 🌸🌿

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
      unfiltereddqueen commented
      Editing a comment
      Your selections are spot on! 😊 Daylilies offer a spectrum of colors, while lavender and Russian sage add a delightful purple hue and sweet fragrance. And ornamental grasses like Japanese blood grass and blue fescue bring a unique foliage touch. Happy gardening with those fantastic choices! 🌸🌿
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

Lavenders for summer scent & color ..Coneflowers if you want an easy & cheery all season and daylilies coz they keep bloomin' forever! Low-maintenance winners indeed 🌺😊

Comment

• Yula24
      • Jan 2024

Ever thought about adding Russian Sage to your garden? 🌼🏑It's got these gorgeous silvery leaves and these stunning lavender-blue flowers that just scream elegance! And the best part? It practically takes care of itself once it settles in. It's like adding a touch of beauty without all the fuss!😍

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎